Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Android App version 1.1.0

i am getting the 'Gimbal Calibration Failed' as it seems most are, would you recommend going back to the prior release (4/15) from the 5/1 release? Or for any other reason? Can the Gimbal calibration cause a crash? Doesn't seem like it should.

i am getting the 'Gimbal Calibration Failed' as it seems most are, would you recommend going back to the prior release (4/15) from the 5/1 release? Or for any other reason? Can the Gimbal calibration cause a crash? Doesn't seem like it should.
Personal preference really.
It's not an issue that I can see safety wise, it's just annoying that it pops up on boot up. The gimbal is actually calibrating fine.
It's pretty much the same story we had with the error message that came up on v0.17 if the camera wasn't attached that said "Remote Controller Battery Malfunction" - Contact DJI service :mad:.
Thay fixed that one and introduced this one!

Personal preference really.
It's not an issue that I can see safety wise, it's just annoying that it pops up on boot up. The gimbal is actually calibrating fine.
It's pretty much the same story we had with the error message that came up on v0.17 if the camera wasn't attached that said "Remote Controller Battery Malfunction" - Contact DJI service :mad:.
Thay fixed that one and introduced this one!
Flew with the new release... camera seemed fine.

Flew Sunday with the new release (1.1.0) on my Nexus 7. No problems observed. Did not see any message stating that "Gimbal Calibration Failed". Maybe I dodged a bullet.:D

I'm ok with the last version.Don't see why I get this one.Editing on your tablet is useless.Why should I edit when pc works better.When I'm out for flying I will fly and nothing else.DJI better works on the bugs and groundstation.
i dont see it useless, i used to travel around my country getting footage, usualy i offer my work to the owner or the people who live from that natural wonder, for those cases i have to use my microsoft surface to do a quick edit, ok no problem with that, but if i can do it the same without carring my pc everywhere would be great, i could even sell the surface and buy the shield and save some money

does this version have the flight sim in it? dont really want to upgrade, but might be swayed if that feature works. I'm getting alot of pixeling on 1.0.10

does this version have the flight sim in it? dont really want to upgrade, but might be swayed if that feature works. I'm getting alot of pixeling on 1.0.10
It doesn't have a flight simulator that I can find. The IOS version has a simulator located under the "Help" option (right hand corner) of the Home screen but us android users got left out again. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell