Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Charger...

Reaction score
Website
www.hoveranalytics.com
Welp looks like DJI listened and made this new Rapid Charger. Time for some more spending.

http://store.dji.com/product/inspire-power-adaptor-180w

medium_p1.jpg

I am no expert in the subject and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn but based on past discussion I think this charger will be a little warm but not as hot as the standard 100W version.

My question about its "rapid" charge ability.

From past threads it has been stated that the on-board battery circuit regulates the amount of charge it will store in its belly.

So how does DJI defeat this to be able to fully recharge a TB48 at 65 minutes.

Dang it I already have 3 chargers. I guess buying 3 of these will almost give me one per battery. O well, shut up and take MORE of my money.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I guess, 25min time reduction for a $30 price increase. There's no reason they couldn't release a charger similar to that smart charger, that would allow for 30min charge times and charging these lipos at 3c especially if you're on a job site, that's worth it's weight in gold

Dang it I already have 3 chargers. I guess buying 3 of these will almost give me one per battery. O well, shut up and take MORE of my money.

Mazz, I'd be interested in helping you out getting rid of your old ones should you go ahead and buy the new ones. I'm not in any hurry, and can live with the slower charge times of the 100W unit. Let me know if there is interest.

Mazz, I'd be interested in helping you out getting rid of your old ones should you go ahead and buy the new ones. I'm not in any hurry, and can live with the slower charge times of the 100W unit. Let me know if there is interest.
Nice to hear Pops. I may sell off a couple when these new ones prove themselves. A faster charge would be great when on site at a job.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08