Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New DJI Announcement Jan 23rd

It will be the launch of the brand new Phantommavicsparkinspire Pro.

Or maybe......something a little surprising.....

Coming soon.

Here ya go.......

Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones
It promises to be powered by a perpetual energy battery* and offer mind control **

* coming soon

** requires firmware update***

*** coming soon

Reactions: Jim Weist and NickU
Its a low cost drone for the low end consumer market. Small, short battery life and cost $200. Entry level 50M high 50M farthest away.

I somehow can't help feeling a little irritated that DJI spend more time on the marketing / promotion side rather than equally supporting current customers who are patiently waiting for important FW updates required to make the simple thing work like the Remote control top right Thumb Wheel / Cendence / CrystalSky issues. C'mon DJI wake up !!

Reactions: Pixar
I somehow can't help feeling a little irritated that DJI spend more time on the marketing / promotion side rather than equally supporting current customers who are patiently waiting for important FW updates required to make the simple thing work like the Remote control top right Thumb Wheel / Cendence / CrystalSky issues. C'mon DJI wake up !!

Totally agree I am waiting on all these and especially the “coming soon” point of interest mode on the Inspire 2. Pay all that money and over a year it still says coming soon yet they can keep coming out with all kinds of other stuff.

And like the crystal sky what ever this new product is will probably never ship on time either....

Blah

My theory is it’s a new Mavic Air with upgraded everything. I’m guessing DJI learnt from the release of the Mavic Pro, announced in September but not really available until Jan, this time I’m guessing they could have announced in September but decided to wait until the factory (and bugs) were sorted.

Here’s hoping anyway

Well, just what we needed. A UAV for people who know nothing about flying, safety, VLOS, etc... This, for lack of a better description, is just a selfie drone that will fly 2.5 miles if you use the RC. It plays to the "adventure" crowd. Probably a decent entry point UAV for people interested. I bet RE agents will be out buying them.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk