Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NEW DJI INSPIRE X ?

I’m with your man to do they **** on purpose that’s like the P3 series with a load of <removed> that was once it pumped out the p4 and greedy <removed> when I’ve got $3000 invested in I’m afraid the inspire one will be the last aircraft I ever buy from DJI ever again I will collect phantom 2 and inspire 1V ones all day long though autel needs Needs to make a sick bad *** inspire replacement
Watch the language please - I have edited your post.

Looks interesting.....
I have bought 3 phantoms.. gave 2 of them away, turned one into a waterproof drone. We have 2 mavics, 5 inspire 1s, an M600 pro and 3 inspire 2s . We have done about 1400 flights in the last 10 years.I have hit two trees and NEVER lost a drone. We have not had any battery problems in the air......almost scared to say that as something silly will happen tomorrow. We have had many bad batteries but were able to return or fix most. DJI is a crazy company that puts out gear way to early when it still has bugs....we update firmware with extreme caution. The quality of the images and the videos we have had the fun in creating and sharing with the world is awesome. Believe me I am sure I put Frank Wangs kid through Cornell College (if he has any) but I am greatful for how they have changed our world. We are working on a volunteer project in the Florida Keys as I speak ,bringing awareness to pressures our ocean reef system is under.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah