New drone app! where2fly

Reaction score
Hey fellow Drone Enthusiasts! I'm new to this forum and love all the information that's on here!! I wanted to introduce this project that I'm working on to this group. It's a free mobile iOS and Android app that allows users to share where they fly there drone and give people ideas where they can fly their drones. Here's a link to it I'd love to get feedback IOS where2fly on the App Store

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Hi AJ...
Just wanted to say thanks. I've been in search for an app like this and y'all are on the right track. Excited to see how it evolves.

It's a nice app but we also need the contact numbers for all the airports, heliports that will be required to keep us legal. Maybe the owner of the app could include a field to enter this information.

This would be really helpful,

Nas,

Hi,
just downloaded the app but there is nothing on it yet, a great idea, so how do you insert new places?.
Thanks for downloading the app As of right now there are only locations in the bay area and a few other select places but feel free to add a location in your area by going to the menu and clicking add location. hope this helps, and let me know if you have any questions.