Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New from Northeast Ohio, USA

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm not a complete novice to flying. Although, I haven't flown many impressive things. Mostly simple v-tail trainers just for fun and a few quadcopters. Nothing race or stunt like though.
I wanted to get serious into getting good automotive video/pictures so I decided to get something that had a nice camera, features, and can grow with my experience.
I finally got around to really messing around with it since it's been a crazy summer (lot of other projects).
Regardless, I bought an Inspire 2 with Zenmuse x5. Fall will make for some awesome shots. I'm not a real camera pro but it takes amazing pictures without even fiddling with settings. I did have a DSLR so I can get some great shots when I do fiddle around though.
I am not having much luck shooting video at night though. We have some drift events here that I'd like to film but if it's dark out (track lighting not on) then everything is pitch black even though you can visually see very clearly. Maybe I'm expecting too much from video or it's the stock lens that I need to change out?
Anyway, thanks for reading... If you're local let me know. Fun to fly with people!

Reactions: InspireEagle
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm not a complete novice to flying. Although, I haven't flown many impressive things. Mostly simple v-tail trainers just for fun and a few quadcopters. Nothing race or stunt like though.
I wanted to get serious into getting good automotive video/pictures so I decided to get something that had a nice camera, features, and can grow with my experience.
I finally got around to really messing around with it since it's been a crazy summer (lot of other projects).
Regardless, I bought an Inspire 2 with Zenmuse x5. Fall will make for some awesome shots. I'm not a real camera pro but it takes amazing pictures without even fiddling with settings. I did have a DSLR so I can get some great shots when I do fiddle around though.
I am not having much luck shooting video at night though. We have some drift events here that I'd like to film but if it's dark out (track lighting not on) then everything is pitch black even though you can visually see very clearly. Maybe I'm expecting too much from video or it's the stock lens that I need to change out?
Anyway, thanks for reading... If you're local let me know. Fun to fly with people!
Welcome from southern Indiana

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool