Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire 2 Prop mounts

Reaction score
Just putting together my new Inspire 2 and it looks like I need to replace the prop mounts with new ones?
No indications in the instructions. No Allen key supplied. Why do they give us props that don't work with the existing kit?
So do i need to fit an allen key of my own and remove the existing prop mounts and insert the new ones supplied?

Thanks.

OK solved! Dah! Th extra mounts were just spares by the look of it. I was able to finally, place them on the motors. It was just a bit tight as they haven't been used before. No issues.
My Inspire 1 is so much easier. Although people are reporting that the props are loose when mounted but mine seem ok. People have reported some play issues.

New props have foam inside to help with the play. Older props need to have some foam inserted. This is the million $$ fix for their problem with the props.

New props have foam inside to help with the play. Older props need to have some foam inserted. This is the million $$ fix for their problem with the props.
I did the foam insert and the super glue buildup but it did not last. Best solution is a set of hallidegen or t-motor props from Florida drone supply no quotes necessary!!:)

I did the super glue trick .... you have to put several layers on & heat treat. Then sand properly. 100 flights & mine are still tight. You also have to do the white props.

Cheers, Jon

It's definitely a ridiculous answer to there problem super glue, foam bits of paper towel. I'm going to try a set of h/a props see if they made them better

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude