Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New to the DJI Pilot app? Start here.

hearing d-dd now. will wait for the d-ddd. thanks for all your help!

Then turn off the Inspire 1, remove the chip from the Inspire cam and put it in your computer and read the text file and see if it says Successful. report back to us.

If Success, then upgrade your controllers, don't turn on the inspire 1 during the RC upgrade.

OK?

Stupid question, is the "DJI Pilot App" now called "DJI Go"
I can't find an app called DJI Pilot.
Mind you, I don't get my Inspire till tomorrow by the look of it :(
Just downloading apps, user manuals, etc etc etc in preparation.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks! I am just getting my feet wet and I wondered the same thing!
It will use both. Performance is best with an Apple Air 2 or Mini 4. Next best on Android is accepted as being the Nivida Shield. Video lag gets stuttery with lower performing Android devices.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Archer
Thanks Irish Sights! After reading some of the posts here I think I wasted a bunch of time setting up my Kindle Fire with DJI GO. I also have a new Galaxy T 4 and access to a iPod Mini. Which one do you recommend, if any of those, or something else entirely?
I see you mentioned above you just realized you responded to a post from April? If it matters, its new to me and your reply was in fact helpful. I have a severe hearing handicap. Never occurred to me to strap a set of ear buds on. I will give that a shot. Thanks again!
John

Thanks Irish Sights! After reading some of the posts here I think I wasted a bunch of time setting up my Kindle Fire with DJI GO. I also have a new Galaxy T 4 and access to a iPod Mini. Which one do you recommend, if any of those, or something else entirely?
I see you mentioned above you just realized you responded to a post from April? If it matters, its new to me and your reply was in fact helpful. I have a severe hearing handicap. Never occurred to me to strap a set of ear buds on. I will give that a shot. Thanks again!
John
It's all a bit of a personal choice. Only certain devices are supported by DJI, see their Inspire download page. Check that out first. Try what you have and see how it feels to you. I settled for a dedicated 64gb ipad Air 2. Never a problem or lag.

Reactions: John Archer
If you got a New Inspire V2.0 today and was shopping for a notebook/netbook to use with it, what would be your first choices? I see Apple mentioned a lot. In all honesty, I have stuck with the Android formula for the last several years. Is there one specific model that really stands out? How many gig?
It's all a bit of a personal choice. Only certain devices are supported by DJI, see their Inspire download page. Check that out first. Try what you have and see how it feels to you. I settled for a dedicated 64gb ipad Air 2. Never a problem or lag.
I am a Big Fan of the "If it works, don't fix it'" school of thought. I tried using the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 with my Phantom 3 Pro and the video's left a lot to be desired, lag and stutters were just awful. I will start sandbagging a few bucks and give the Air 2 you mentioned a go whenthe funds become available. Thank you for the feedback!

If you got a New Inspire V2.0 today and was shopping for a notebook/netbook to use with it, what would be your first choices? I see Apple mentioned a lot. In all honesty, I have stuck with the Android formula for the last several years. Is there one specific model that really stands out? How many gig?

I am a Big Fan of the "If it works, don't fix it'" school of thought. I tried using the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 with my Phantom 3 Pro and the video's left a lot to be desired, lag and stutters were just awful. I will start sandbagging a few bucks and give the Air 2 you mentioned a go whenthe funds become available. Thank you for the feedback!
Your welcome John.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44