Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New York City to New Jersey

Wow, what is the actual distance? gotta be 3500-4000 feet LOS. How was the video reception? How high?

Last edited:
Impressive. I'm finding the video relay isn't as strong always, but that's to be expected. The quoted range is a "best case" in optimal conditions kind of thing. I'm just getting used to the dance... How far, how high and anything else that effects range of control and transmission.

Thinking about putting a recorder on the HDMI output so I have that feedback on a chip to review after a sorte

Thanks for posting and sharing your experience

Impressive. I'm finding the video relay isn't as strong always, but that's to be expected. The quoted range is a "best case" in optimal conditions kind of thing. I'm just getting used to the dance... How far, how high and anything else that effects range of control and transmission.

Thinking about putting a recorder on the HDMI output so I have that feedback on a chip to review after a sorte

Thanks for posting and sharing your experience
Auto or custom. Custom gets me out to that mile. Im gone start flying
Auto and custom in image transmission play a role. If you loose signal adjust in custom. Helped me reach longer ranges

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo