Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newby From Minnesota

Reaction score
Just a quick Hello. Just a tired, retired guy.
Have read lotsa articles here. Quite informative. Located in west central Minnesota.
Through a series of events, I found an Inspire 1 v2 Pro. Extra remote, six batteries, GPC case - which is a tank. All works.
Am cycling the batteries. And working on liability insurance and the FAA requirements.
Have a project in mind for the nice weather after some skills are added.
Nice group. Thanks for the add.

Reactions: Mavikhan
Welcome to the group! Where in Minnesota? I'm Army, but we claim Mankato as home. My parents lived in Marshall for about six years.

I'm waiting on 3510Hs to upgrade my Inspire 1 to a V2. Have an X5R, and did the dual-LIPO mod.

Welcome to the group! Where in Minnesota? I'm Army, but we claim Mankato as home. My parents lived in Marshall for about six years.

I'm waiting on 3510Hs to upgrade my Inspire 1 to a V2. Have an X5R, and did the dual-LIPO mod.
Banson Mn
Am working on batteries right now. Discharge-Recharge cycle. I ordered the Battery to Controller connector cable. Will cut the one end off and solder a headlight bulb, not sealed beam, onto it.
Still have to get straight the FAA no fly types of areas.
Thanks
Jon ...

B4UFly is a solid app for it. You'll be pretty safe out in your neck of the woods - airports and military installations are the typical "no fly zones".
Ok
So, the maps that contain a five mile radius are overridden by those like B4UFLY which opens up alot of territory. And I have a warning of the municipal airport but if an airplane is present, it is best to land, or at least, stay low and away from their flight path.
So far, I have read lot, watched many YouTubes and it seems Common Sense prevails. Be courteous to all who you may come into contact with. Ask permission if in doubt. Under 400'. And if you need clearance, get it. Plus keep a detailed logbook of everything related to your drone and what you do with it.
And follow the FAA Guidelines whether Recreational or Part 107.
I have a project on mind for my County. Swift. Do a video of all the country churches and cemetaries. Provide a composite copy to each church, and the Chamber of Commerce etc. Would be fun and it would be free.
Thanks ...

Reactions: CoreySnipes
Just a quick Hello. Just a tired, retired guy.
Have read lotsa articles here. Quite informative. Located in west central Minnesota.
Through a series of events, I found an Inspire 1 v2 Pro. Extra remote, six batteries, GPC case - which is a tank. All works.
Am cycling the batteries. And working on liability insurance and the FAA requirements.
Have a project in mind for the nice weather after some skills are added.
Nice group. Thanks for the add.
Welcome to this forum family!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk