Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newly Released Dronelink 101 Videos

Reaction score
Responding to requests from our beta users, we have released 3 quick videos intended to help users that are interested in learning how to quickly get started with Dronelink.

We'd love to get additional feedback from users who are looking to do unique autonomous missions. As more and more missions are created, we'll look to post and share the best missions that people are creating.

More to come including how to create corkscrew paths, how to share/fork/etc. missions, how to program and build repetitive camera actions.

Thanks...

I am really excited about this - hope to have some time soon to test it all out... as IU have told them, the critical issue for commercial operations is the ability to load it on Crystal Sky, they say they are working on it... I use Litchi every week for construction progress inspections... and while it is not critical to have absolutely smooth flight for this, when I do cinematic videos for marketing, re, clients the ever so slight jerkiness (this happens on our I2, P4P's & Mavic Pro - very very slight side to side motion... almost imperceptible) is not acceptable to my standards... these guys promise to be better... I think they (or he) is the originator for Autopilot... while I was researching for business start up I checked out Autopilot, but discarded it when I found you couldn't plan out on the computer and upload in the field... this seems to be the next iteration - also LOVE the breakdown underneath the main screen of all parameters of the mission... sadly lacking in Litchi where you have to click from WP to WP to check each one... (been asking them for this for years). Litchi is gonna have to up their game, cause I do feel this is a vast improvement - it does appear a little intimidating at first, but I think once you plan a few missions and play with it, it will get easier... the big issue is TRUST... when I am sending my $4,000 I2 off into the wide blue yonder I want to have the confidence that it will come home...

I assume it has all the same safeguards - lost contact = continue mission / RTH / hover options in mission settings
And they told me if you want to regain control - just like Litchi, throw it into SPORTS mode...

There, how's that for a run on sentence.... ha ha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko