Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NFZ - If interested, Sale at NLD has a 45% off sale on NLD Mod

Reaction score
Just informational, there's been some discussion on NFZ and options to get around fenced zone on DJI.
The Inspire 2 with most current Firmware gains multiple features, NFZ is one... basically same for P4Pv2 and Mavic Pro.
There aren't any other platforms nicely supported at the moment, the M2P/Z is fully unlocked with a Rooted Main Board.

If anyone has been pondering a purchase... it's on sale for 45% off.
That reduces it to about $27 per license.
Discount Code: PRESUM21
The discount code can be used multiple times, each will receive 45% off.

Note if you purchase, NLD due to associated license key, only 1 License can be purchased at time.
I originally tried to get 3 and it failed until I did 3 separate purchases.

Reactions: JDSimpson
Just informational, there's been some discussion on NFZ and options to get around fenced zone on DJI.
The Inspire 2 with most current Firmware gains multiple features, NFZ is one... basically same for P4Pv2 and Mavic Pro.
There aren't any other platforms nicely supported at the moment, the M2P/Z is fully unlocked with a Rooted Main Board.

If anyone has been pondering a purchase... it's on sale for 45% off.
That reduces it to about $27 per license.
Discount Code: PRESUM21
The discount code can be used multiple times, each will receive 45% off.

Note if you purchase, NLD due to associated license key, only 1 License can be purchased at time.
I originally tried to get 3 and it failed until I did 3 separate purchases.

So you just need 1 license for each drone? Does the same license code work for different locations or do you need to buy a new code each time you move locations? Thank you for the post.

Regards,
JD

So you just need 1 license for each drone? Does the same license code work for different locations or do you need to buy a new code each time you move locations? Thank you for the post.

Regards,
JD
1 license per drone, I personally purchased 2 extra than needed... unforseen craft purchases or just spares. BTW, they don't expire if not applied to a Drone. The License can be applied to any DJI craft... so if they by chance released a version for MA2... the previous license purchased would work. Also, important to note, once activated... can NOT be moved to different craft.

Once you apply the license to Drone, the drone is unlocked for all available features from that point forward. No further purchases or requests. Some locations, you'll get the older warning on screen that you acknowledge and move on. You'll receive no hard locks, so it is up to you to apply common sense and follow regulations. Essentially it'll be similar to flying a non-DJI craft for NFZ.

Two exceptions... if you crash or have mainboard serviced, DJI will reflash and remove unlock. Second, if I2 ever receives a new FW version, you won't be required to accept and you shouldn't accept until NLD acknowledges it won't effect your Unlock.

Last edited:
1 license per drone, I personally purchased 2 extra than needed... unforseen craft purchases or just spares. BTW, they don't expire if not applied to a Drone. The License can be applied to any DJI craft... so if they by chance released a version for MA2... the previous license purchased would work. Also, important to note, once activated... can NOT be moved to different craft.

Once you apply the license to Drone, the drone is unlocked for all available features from that point forward. No further purchases or requests. Some locations, you'll get the older warning on screen that you acknowledge and move on. You'll receive no hard locks, so it is up to you to apply common sense and follow regulations. Essentially it'll be similar to flying a non-DJI craft for NFZ.

Two exceptions... if you crash or have mainboard serviced, DJI will reflash and remove unlock. Second, if I2 ever receives a new FW version, you won't be required to accept and you shouldn't accept until NLD acknowledges it won't effect your Unlock.
Thank you very much for the explanation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips