Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No Fly Zone - revisit?

I know I maybe asking for the Moon here but are there any reliable Apps or Website that shows geographically where drones are not allowed.
To be clear, are you asking about maps other than the free DJI pilots app??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 6
I am totally pissed off. Our local (small) airport has a great team at the tower with whom I get along and work with very well. NOW after the latest FW update I can no longer shoot houses or any buildings in the Industrial Park near by!.. This will cost me $1000's in lost revenue! What the hell is DJI thinking?

I am totally pissed off. Our local (small) airport has a great team at the tower with whom I get along and work with very well. NOW after the latest FW update I can no longer shoot houses or any buildings in the Industrial Park near by!.. This will cost me $1000's in lost revenue! What the hell is DJI thinking?

I can see both sides of this question. There are just enough idiots flying where they shouldn't be flying to make this a real issue (airport incident in Manchester, UK, yesterday is a perfect example). On the other hand, those of us who strive to fly safely are paying for the idiots' stupidity (isn't that usually the case?).

It could be worse! They (various authorities) could ban quads altogether. So let's be happy with what we've got and work to get things to a safe and equitable balance for both sides.

The glass if half full! ;)

I agree with InspiredOne. A lot of people that shouldn't be flying are flying and causing issues so you can be pissed at them not DJI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth