Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Not Able To Mute Zoom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello friends, I am a new member on this forum and I did not find any suitable area to create a thread, so I am posting the thread here. If any mistake please apologize me.

Actually, I am having a problem when I am in a Zoom meeting, it is very important to mute Zoom sometimes. But I am not able to do this. Could anyone please help me to solve it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

This is a drone forum specific to Inspire 1 drones. You are not only in an "unsuitable area," you are on a completely wrong website. I'm trying to connect the dots how you even ended up here. "Off Topic" at least suggests you're in the ballpark (question directly or indirectly connected to drones). Zoom meetings have absolutely nothing to do with drones. Some latitude might be granted for long-time, contributing members. But a newbie??? You are barking up the wrong tree, sir.

D

Reactions: JimD
This is a drone forum specific to Inspire 1 drones. You are not only in an "unsuitable area," you are on a completely wrong website. I'm trying to connect the dots how you even ended up here. "Off Topic" at least suggests you're in the ballpark (question directly or indirectly connected to drones). Zoom meetings have absolutely nothing to do with drones. Some latitude might be granted for long-time, contributing members. But a newbie??? You are barking up the wrong tree, sir.

D
I know that this is totally a wrong community to discuss it here, so for that reason I created the post in the off topic area and I apologized for it. Anyway, I have resolved the issue with the help of this article. After following the entire article properly, I was able to resolve the issue. Now I can easily access to mute Zoom.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
I know that this is totally a wrong community to discuss it here, so for that reason I created the post in the off topic area and I apologized for it. Anyway, I have resolved the issue with the help of this article. After following the entire article properly, I was able to resolve the issue. Now I can easily access to mute Zoom.
With all due respect...

Can you imagine what this forum would be like if everybody assumed that any and all technical questions could be answered here? It would ruin the forum. I would've bet a paycheck that you would find the answer to your "Zoom" question outside this forum. And you certainly did.

I gave you a well-deserved slap on the wrist. I assume you understand why. "InspirePilots" isn't where you go as a last act of desperation for all things technical. That's what Google is for.

Best of luck.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop