Nvidia Shield

Exactly!!!!!.....The 'blue circle of control' wasn't there to begin with and it can be taken away. If DJI consider this 'discovery' will have an adverse effect on dual controller Inspire sales or additional controller sales......................

Oh. I didn't know it wasn't there to begin with. Well, i hope those communist, capitalistic bastards don't get to greedy. Haha. They sure do build a nice quad though!

No apologies needed. That explains why some pros I know insist on avoiding 2.4 for any FPV upgrades to aircrafts. They preach using 5.8 GHz downlinks.

Thanks for the education, The Editor.
This forum rules. I have learned so much here.

Reactions: sirnikolas
well I've tried 8 different blue tooth tablet controllers of all types. a playstation 3 controller and while they do pair with my tablet the dji pilot app doesn't take the commands to move the camera with the joystick. the only function that seem to go through was shutter control with a couple of them.

something about the nvidia tablet and shield controller being so specific to each other I guess it just manages to fool the dji app and take the commands.
if I hadn't spent 200 for my galaxy tab 4 I'd seriously consider buying the nvidia tablet and controller. but at the extra 250 300 bucks im pretty much at the cost of a second remote or over the cost of a used second remote.

if the ground station features come out then it's anybody's guess if going this route will still be viable. maybe having that nvidia setup will be the way to go because even in autonomous mode dji could still require the second transmitter for better gimbal control and not allow the gimbal controls to get moved to the sticks from that stupid stupid stupid wheel on the master transmitter.