Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Oh this sucks.

**** thats unlucky, seems like birds enjoy getting pretty floe to our Inspires, I have had a few fly very close and around it ... lucky I haven't had one strike it yet.

I hope he manages to get it flying again soon

I'm sorry about the bird/bird.
But I LOVED THE VIDEO!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a lot of Seagulls in my area. They sometimes fly towards the Inspire then sharply turn away. I think sometimes they don't know it's there then hear the sounds of the rotors.

I've had other times some birds seem to fly closer just to see what it is. I normally just increase my height quickly to avoid them. I think the Inspire can clime faster than most birds, but I'm sure I could not out maneuver most birds.

That is why I always stick by my first rule uav-ing. Never fly over a spot you can't get to easily! Poor bugger hope he gets it repaired soon.

This is part of what makes flying and filming so much fun! The most spectacular places to fly are almost always dangerous with the risk of losing it all. No matter how much precaution you take, you will inevitably crash, either from pilot error or something completely beyond your control. Embrace it and make a cool video like the one above if it all goes wrong :D

Here's the reason we now fly an Inspire1:

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Here's mine. Ha! I get a good laugh every time I see this. It's just a hobby. I mean an addiction. Right? I better run home so I can sneak another package in the house.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Here's mine. Ha! I get a good laugh every time I see this. It's just a hobby. I mean an addiction. Right? I better run home so I can sneak another package in the house.
Wow! Bad day losing 2 Phantoms :eek: The one time I flew straight over my head at low altitude I crashed into a tree (was my 3rd day with the Phantom)... I never do that any more :D

LOL!!!

Love the Talking Heads soundtrack! Classic.

In my book you win this...

m78YC9YYtdlj70GEZ5LDaXg.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido