Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

One flight broken into two in flight logs...

Reaction score
As in topic - I made one conntinous flight, ca. 11 minutes. When I later checked my flight logs there were two entries - one for 5, the other for 6 minutes. Does anyone of you have any idea why?

I have some fligths brokin into dozens of 1min files. The flight log feature is quite broken in current app versions.

i have bought two s.d. cards that were both supposed to be compatible. i still get two files per flight. one is about 4 gig the other about 2 gig. i am at the highest 4k setting. i am using an i pad 2 mini

what can we do with log files?
wich program do you use to open them?

i have being trying to download them but even if they are not too heavy, it takes too much time and camera gets extremly hot

it is useful in anyway?

i have bought two s.d. cards that were both supposed to be compatible. i still get two files per flight. one is about 4 gig the other about 2 gig. i am at the highest 4k setting. i am using an i pad 2 mini
This thread is about flight logs, not video. Yes you're gonna have multiple files as for compatibility files are broken into 4GB max parts, pretty much every camera in the world does that.

what can we do with log files?

it is useful in anyway?
Nothing. Only useful if you have a problem, DJI may ask you to send them the log to find the cause or validate a warranty claim.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters