Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Operators needed for work

Reaction score
Hi all,

We're on the lookout for some UK qualified operators to do some work with and on behalf of us potentially over the next few months and then in to the longer term as the contract runs on. If anyone is interested then please send me a PM. You must be fully qualified, hold a valid PfAW, be registered with companies house as either a sole trader, LTD company etc and be suitably experienced. Potential long term contracts using a multitude of different roles from surveying, inspections, 3D modelling & volumetric surveys. Thought we'd see if there were any takers on here!! Thanks :)

Hi,

Sounds interesting. Have PFAW's and own a Ltd company. S1000+ with Canon 5D.

Reactions: SCM660
Hi all,

We're on the lookout for some UK qualified operators to do some work with and on behalf of us potentially over the next few months and then in to the longer term as the contract runs on. If anyone is interested then please send me a PM. You must be fully qualified, hold a valid PfAW, be registered with companies house as either a sole trader, LTD company etc and be suitably experienced. Potential long term contracts using a multitude of different roles from surveying, inspections, 3D modelling & volumetric surveys. Thought we'd see if there were any takers on here!! Thanks :)

Sole traders are not registered at Companies House, only limited companies. They are registered as sole traders with HMRC.

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Hi all,

You may get a better response if you give an approximate geographic location in the UK where the work will take place. If the work is near the Scottish border, operators from the south of Devon would probably not be interested!

Also, a rough idea of renumeration package on offer, if indeed there is one.

We have had many offers like this appear on the forum, only for it to actually transpire the outfit in question wanted PFAW holders to do the work for free with the 'promise' of more work!

You may get a better response if you give an approximate geographic location in the UK where the work will take place. If the work is near the Scottish border, operators from the south of Devon would probably not be interested!

We have had many offers like this appear on the forum, only for it to actually transpire the outfit in question wanted PFAW holders to do the work for free with the 'promise' of more work!

That's all understood. At the moment the details are not fully known. We have had an initial meeting last month and are back in early September with the board of directors to deliver a presentation. The work will be all over the UK but we will know more next month once the meeting has taken place. We are only a small company and the potential for us to be stretched is present, hence the reason we are looking for people to work with. It most certainly would not be for free, and whoever did work with us would be paid accordingly. This is just purely a test the water post to see if there is the interest out there before we potentially embarrass ourselves taking on more than we can deliver.

That's all understood. At the moment the details are not fully known. We have had an initial meeting last month and are back in early September with the board of directors to deliver a presentation. The work will be all over the UK but we will know more next month once the meeting has taken place. We are only a small company and the potential for us to be stretched is present, hence the reason we are looking for people to work with. It most certainly would not be for free, and whoever did work with us would be paid accordingly. This is just purely a test the water post to see if there is the interest out there before we potentially embarrass ourselves taking on more than we can deliver.
OK, understood - thanks for clarifying.
Keep us posted.

Might be interested myself ;) - You are West Midlands, I am East Midlands so minutes from the A1 for easy access North and South. :)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that's replied so far. There's a lot of interest and experience for us to team up with. As soon as we have more information we will let you know more ;).

I've just sent out a load of questionnaires to people. Please don't think this is a way of us being nosey, but we want to make sure that the people we could potentially be giving some of our work to are professional. There are too many horror stories about at the moment concerning cowboy individuals and companies. We're keen that we don't become associated with these kind of operators. If anyone has asked for a questionnaire and hasn't received then please PM and I'll try again.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Hi all,

What is your PM address ?

Totally agree, we have all spent thousands, potential employers who expect work to be done FOC are being disrespectful to our hard earned licence. Pay the the going rate then a discount can be negotiated on future work volume.

Reactions: sergekouper
Hi,
I'm in the South of England. Dorset area. Have PfAW. Fully insured & qualified. Registered with companies house as a limited company. Operate a DJI Inspire1 with X3 camera.
email:- [email protected]
Thanks,
Kind regards,
Graham.

Hi all,

Hi all,

Hi,
I'm in the South West of England. Bristol area. PFAW, licenced & insured. Registered with companies house as a limited company. Operate / own 2 x DJI Inspire1 with X3 / X5R / lenses, video downlink to VW transporter 46 inch LCD
email:- david@heliviz.com
Regards
David

I am based in Tamworth, and have sent you a PM. Please advise whether you have received it. Thx

Hi all,

Hi,
I am based in Norfolk but no problems traveling. BNUCs qualified and CAA PfAW. Equipment is Inspire 1 PRO (x5 and x3 cameras) with 12, 17 25 and 45mm lenses. Phantom 3 Advanced and s900 equipped with Micro 4/3 camera and GoPro Hero 4 Black. Company is On Air Cameras UK Ltd and registered. PM me if you want to discuss further,
Regards John Waddington.

Edit by moderator: Deleted telephone numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I am based in Norfolk but no problems traveling. BNUCs qualified and CAA PfAW. Equipment is Inspire 1 PRO (x5 and x3 cameras) with 12, 17 25 and 45mm lenses. Phantom 3 Advanced and s900 equipped with Micro 4/3 camera and GoPro Hero 4 Black. Company is On Air Cameras UK Ltd and registered. Call me if you want to discuss further, 01263 833123, 07778195430, Regards John Waddington.
You might want to remove your telephone numbers.
Google bots will pick them up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207