Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Opinions on litchi app

Reaction score
has anyone use the litchi app with their inspire? How does it compare to active track on the p4?

I trying to find answers when I came across your question...

Today was the first day I've used Litchi with my Inspire and I had a couple issues. I've used Litchi very successfully with my Phantom 4. But I had a couple issues using it with my Inspire. This is a mission I've used successfully several times with my P4.

It had issues trying to find the POI. You could see the camera moving up and down trying to figure out where the POI was. When it finally settled on where the POI was, it way off from center. The rest of the short mission went as planned.

Second time, same thing with the POI, the camera tilted up and down several times till it settled on where the POI was. This time it was more centered, but the "hunting" is part of the mission video...

This time I power-cycled everything and reloaded the mission. Still did the same thing the POI. But this time after the second way-point the camera image froze. I tried to "enlarge" the camera view and shrink it back down, no joy. I wound up bringing it back manually, cancelling the mission. From this point no matter what I power-cycled, I as never able to get camera view to ever come back on my Ipad Air. I switched back over to the DJI GO app and everything was fine and worked as it should. I went back to Litchi ensuring the DJI GO app was completely shutdown (not running in background) and still no image...

so to say the least my first experience using Litchi with my Inspire did not go well....

I have used Litchi for quite awhile with my Phantom 4 and Inspire 1 and really like it. Plus it's always good to have a few different options in case of glitches. I would suggest trying the common apps and finding the best for your purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I have used Litchi for quite awhile with my Phantom 4 and Inspire 1 and really like it. Plus it's always good to have a few different options in case of glitches. I would suggest trying the common apps and finding the best for your purpose.

Hi

What firmware version are you running on your I1?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1