UK Overriding DJI's No Fly Zones

Thank you sir! I have emailed DJI with my request and am sure they will reply asking for the info. you listed. I have verbal authority to fly from the prison warden (I'll have no prob. getting a written document) , an FAA 333, and a commercial pilot certificate. And a month before next flight, will see....

Cracking open my P3P or I1PRO...not in this lifetime...

NFZ removal – CopterSafe – Remove No Fly Zone limitation for Phantom and Inpire

"If you have a backup in iTunes (see other threads) you can go backwards. "

I searched the forum but couldn't find the steps on backup in iTunes and going backwards. Any help?

If they were red before geo they should still be red, but the OP states it was geo that turned his prison red. Turning off geo should revert to the old pre-geo system.
Thanks Woot. I am working with DJISAFE and they were quick to reply, 24 hours, no doubt the difference in time zones. I would still like to know how to turn off Geo? (before I get lectured re: NFZ, I am a 333 operator and licensed commercial pilot, and in this case the prison warden authorized each and every flight in advance) Thanks Woot.

It is an option in the most recent version of the Go App but it wont actually turn it off completely (like for prisons etc - they will remain red).
You will need to go the route you have via direct contact with DJI to get round that one.

It is an option in the most recent version of the Go App but it wont actually turn it off completely (like for prisons etc - they will remain red).
You will need to go the route you have via direct contact with DJI to get round that one.
Thanks, hopefully is my first and last prison job...at least from the outside.

Last edited: