Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pan/Tilt now possible in the app, no 2nd Transmitter needed

Looking good. Once the Inspire 1 starts shipping hopefully the app will be available for download for those waiting to receive their drone.

Is there also a mode or option to lock the camera onto a target while in flight (without having another operator controlling the camera)? For example, if I want to circle around an object while the camera keeps the focus point on a specific area. Can this be done? Cheers.

Point of Interest (POI) is a feature that lets you circle an object at a certain selectable radius with the Inspire/camera pointed at the object. This feature is not yet available, but is promised.

Is there also a mode or option to lock the camera onto a target while in flight (without having another operator controlling the camera)? For example, if I want to circle around an object while the camera keeps the focus point on a specific area. Can this be done? Cheers.

Use free mode

Here is a short video that I did with the Inspire camera handheld gimbal. It shows how the Inspire works for a single operator. They share the same App.

Reactions: Wiski23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa