Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Paris Lockdown - Inspire 2 x7

The standard procedure is still effective
How so when this is non essential?
My understanding is DGAC has locked down all Aviation (except emergency and military activity) including that of private individuals.
Government UAS operation is permissible however, companies and individuals must be issued with ‘essential’ waivers during the COVID lockdown.
This would be a non standard flight (since it is over Paris) and non essential.

A colleague of mine lives in Paris and said that an official attestation must be signed in order to give permission to be outside.
The DGAC cannot do this since they only control the airspace.

A colleague of mine lives in Paris and said that an official attestation must be signed in order to give permission to be outside.
The DGAC cannot do this since they only control the airspace.
Well, i leave there, and i can tell you i have been controlled by police more than 10 times doing this shooting and one control was made by drone brigade... if i was not at the good place, i could not tel you anything today...

I agree with Kenneth.R 100% great shoot wonderful clips, the Arch clip at the end was downright eerie , but the transitions were hmmm hokey, sorry.

Hello all,
Here what we did in paris last week with a Inspire 2

You have some nice shots in there :)

Did you shoot in raw? Asking because the shots against the sun as well a few other are looking overexposed in the sky.
This 5 corner star inside the roundabout can be seen as pentagram as well ? depend on the side one looks at it. Very interesting symbol for christian country indeed.

Great clips..
I would think that there should be a LOT of B roll filming being done for BlockBuster movies.. how hard is it to get the streets locked down and no traffic for your post apocalyptic film :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207