Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Park Brake (Hand brake) Stops !

Reaction score
Website
www.tim.co.nz
Just wondered if anyone else has "issues" with very sudden stopping.. I accelerate away and no matter how gently I try to slow down I usually get a "Park brake" sudden halt! Often accompanied by a couple twitches. Are there gain settings that can fix this or controller settings? Anyone else have some custom settings they are happy with?

Thanks

Tim

Just wondered if anyone else has "issues" with very sudden stopping.. I accelerate away and no matter how gently I try to slow down I usually get a "Park brake" sudden halt! Often accompanied by a couple twitches. Are there gain settings that can fix this or controller settings? Anyone else have some custom settings they are happy with?

Thanks

Tim
Drop your atti gain to 95 or 90.... That should sort things out and give you a little more gentle stop.
In later FW versions the dynamic breaking will be adjustable. :)

Your other option is to fly in or switch into atti when doing that kind of maneuver. You can always switch back and forth to smooth out not-so-smooth gps flight.

Its really not going to change much in gps mode, it is the way it is programmed to react.

If you relax the gains just remember to turn them back up if your flying in higher wind or else it wont have the reactions times it needs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool