Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

part 107 test sites

All of our guys who are Part 107 Certified did their preparation with RemotePilot101.com and we've sent dozens of folks there as well. We definitely recommend Jason's course. Please be advised that it is NOT a testing site, it is solely a preparation course and then you will find an FAA Testing Facility locally.

All of our guys who are Part 107 Certified did their preparation with RemotePilot101.com and we've sent dozens of folks there as well. We definitely recommend Jason's course. Please be advised that it is NOT a testing site, it is solely a preparation course and then you will find an FAA Testing Facility locally.

I used Remote Pilot 101 as well and thought Jason was professional and very well on point for what was needed. Great course to take.

Reactions: Advexure
I have been having a lot of trouble with their video feed. Also when I went to log on this morning when my Anti-spy ware and internet protection would not let me go to their site from my work PC. It has customer info on it so my security is super tight. My Kaspersky Pro Internet Security and another external system alert stated that the site was unprotected and I was being hacked via the connection and to shut down my computer and to physically disconnect it from the internet.

As far as Jason and the crew at 101 they are very good and understanding. I'm very impressed with Jason's accomplishments. The format of his lessons are the type that I can learn from as I'm hard to book teach! I hated college (some of it) and my Professors that thought that the books did the teaching, they just graded papers. But they did not have any of this 34 years ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth