Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Part 38 Sticker Set Inspire V2.0 T601

Reaction score
Hi All,

Anybody know if a sticker set was made available for the Inspire V2.0 Model T601. I can find many of the T600 sticker sets for sale but nothing for the T601

1574172617505.png

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Jim Weist
Sorry to say, but I have bought many sticker sets since I have rebuilt a few and none of the sets will come with the T601. Good Luck

Reactions: Jim Weist
You must have an original T601 because you cannot find the sticker set that has the T601. To truly verify the motors should be a 3510H, it should have the 1345T propellers, and it also should have the larger gimble plate. I have heard also the T601 has better reception there for you can get more distance out of it than the T600. I do realize you are at all times should have the drone insight, but if you ever get to an open area, and try it, don't forget battery life is around 15min. Have Fun and Be Safe.

Reactions: AABM
Hi Titan

Thank you for your reply.
I bought it as a crashed repairable drone, mainly because it came with 5 batteries which was useful for my i1 v1.
The seller had difficulty sourcing a new gimbal plate and changed it for the x3 type, he didnt realise the difference as it had an x3 camera with it so didnt affect it. I'm still on the look out for an x5 gimbal mount though.

I have taken it out for a quick flight and seems to be quite stable, though it doesnt go into transport mode via the controller and have to use a screw driver on the end of the worm gear to do so, the worm gear was also replaced so wondering if it's not been fitted properly?

I'm not sure but check the dji app and see if there is a place where you can turn off or on, the travel mode. If that does not work, it either is the the worm gear motor or check the wire connection to the back of the battery board, the only other item thats left is the button on the control. I would check these items as I have them listed in that possibly save some time. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry