Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

patterson pass rd, livermore CA

Reaction score
still need to practice a lot and get used to smoothening thing out but much happier about the videos. Still some bugs with the gimble that I had to edit out, and still leaning premier but pretty happy overall

Reactions: slim.slamma
I have a suggestion, your highlights are a bit blown out. In the effects panel of Premier Pro under video effects, is the "shadows and highlights" control. Make sure to uncheck the check box in the tool to give you manual control over shadows and highlights. Turn up the highlight control by about 25-35%, and I think your video will be more pleasing to the eye and have much better contrast and detail in the bright areas. Your shadows are bright enough already, so make sure the setting for shadows is at 0, by default it will be set to 50.

Thanks, Chuggie

I have a suggestion, your highlights are a bit blown out. In the effects panel of Premier Pro under video effects, is the "shadows and highlights" control. Make sure to uncheck the check box in the tool to give you manual control over shadows and highlights. Turn up the highlight control by about 25-35%, and I think your video will be more pleasing to the eye and have much better contrast and detail in the bright areas. Your shadows are bright enough already, so make sure the setting for shadows is at 0, by default it will be set to 50.

Thanks, Chuggie

thank you. I'm all self taught so I still have a lot to learn with premier. Thank you. I'm going to try re editing it this weekend to see if I can fix it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44