Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK PfCO audits

Reaction score
Have other PfCO holders in the UK just received an email from the CAA to give notice that they are starting a round of PfCO holder audits?

Is this an email that has been sent to all PfCO holders or is it more ominous?

Have other PfCO holders in the UK just received an email from the CAA to give notice that they are starting a round of PfCO holder audits?

Is this an email that has been sent to all PfCO holders or is it more ominous?
Congratulations - you've won!

It's just people they pick at random (although they are doing more of them now!).

Just ensure your logs are fully up to date before they come out and see you.
If something is in your ops manual, make sure you've done it or do it and have logs to show you have!

This might help......

Congratulations - you've won!

It's just people they pick at random (although they are doing more of them now!).

It wasn’t a notification that they were actually going to audit us, just a notification that they would be starting a new round of audits and that some companies might receive an email notification of audit at some point.

I wondered if any other PfCO holders had received the same email?

It wasn’t a notification that they were actually going to audit us, just a notification that they would be starting a new round of audits and that some companies might receive an email notification of audit at some point.

I wondered if any other PfCO holders had received the same email?
Oh, I haven't seen or been sent one of those (yet).
I'll have to check my junk/spam folders just in case. ?‍♂️

Oh, I haven't seen or been sent one of those (yet).
I'll have to check my junk/spam folders just in case. ?‍♂️

Hmm, if you haven’t received one yet then I guess it’s not just a bulk email to all PfCO holders ...

Hmm, if you haven’t received one yet then I guess it’s not just a bulk email to all PfCO holders ...
Yup - it is.

I am now the proud owner of a blanket email warning of impending doom.......er, I mean the CAA might come knocking at my door wanting to do an audit!

Have just checked with three colleagues who all hold PfCO and two have the email and one doesn’t, so I can only assume it might be a staggered roll out so as not to cripple their systems although I wouldn’t have thought 5.5k emails should bring the CAA to its knees. Who knows.

Anyhoo, believe it’s a standby, you might get picked.

After some more digging it appears that they will pick individuals/companies that have complaints against them as a priority with certain geographic operations coming next and further down the list some at random.

Yup - it is.

I am now the proud owner of a blanket email warning of impending doom.......er, I mean the CAA might come knocking at my door wanting to do an audit! ...

Sounds hopeful, did your’s also have a notice about not filing MOR ECCAIRS reports anonymously?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo