Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Phantom 4 or Inspire?

Smh. All the other things on this forum to talk about and y'all are comparing hammers to screw drivers (oranges to apples). I1 vs P4 really? Two different tools. If you mite need to ask you mite need to buy both and get her done by now.

Just had my hands on the P4... For me, I'd prefer the Inspire... Larger airframe equates to more stability. The Camera and gimbal on the P4 feel flimsy and do not remove for use in hand like the I1 (I use and like OSMO go figure). Don't do a lot of 2 remote flying but now with waypoints, even that is changing. So... Phantom if you are short on money and want pretty similar results to a single handed Inspire. But, if you want the best ready to fly photo video rig... I think the Inspire is a good deal (especially the X3) which is selling at a discount now

Lots has been much said about the camera difference but, my own personal take on this is that it's more of an ego thing than actual factor. Some of the best work I've ever seen is by this guy:

Elia Locardi

He's waiting for his new P4 now and in the past the P3 has been his favorite for the portability factor. Experienced talent makes equipment work, amateurs rely on automation and for the gear to be the expert.

Well put ! and so true.

Don’t turn up to a shoot with the P4. The customer will say ‘my son has one of those’. To be credible you need serious non consumer kit with a choice of lenses. Inspire every time. P4 is still a great drone but just for personal use!

Don’t turn up to a shoot with the P4. The customer will say ‘my son has one of those’. To be credible you need serious non consumer kit with a choice of lenses. Inspire every time. P4 is still a great drone but just for personal use!

But then he could point out, “it’s not the bow, it’s the Indian” [emoji6]

Both options are nice the specs the features. For me I'll buy them both if only i have enough budget for them :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah