Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Phantom Angel going out of buisness...

Reaction score
Hey doods!

I'm kind of surprised that I'm the first person to post this. I haven't posted it because I just assumed that someone else would. But in lieu of such a post...

So Phantom Angel is going out of business. I received an exit email (of sorts) from Alex, which gives clients the opportunity to purchase another Phantom Angel if they wish while supplies last. I ordered one a few days ago.

Buyer beware that a follow-up email from "link" (lower case "L" rather odd for a proper name) to "confirm your identity." This, for lack of a better term, is a scam. To the casual observer, it appears that Phantom Angel is confirming your identity FOR Phantom Angel. This is not the case. It is Link (using upper case for clarity) who are confirming your identity so that they can database all your information, including your credit card information. Ergo, there is no need to reply that email. Don't make the same mistake I did. I consider myself pretty freakin' savvy and pretty hard to fool, but this one got me.

1697736815073.png

Can't wait to receive Phantom Angel #2, which is configured for my P4P and my Mavic Pro. My original is configured for my Inspire 1 and my P4P.

D

Hey doods!

I'm kind of surprised that I'm the first person to post this. I haven't posted it because I just assumed that someone else would. But in lieu of such a post...

So Phantom Angel is going out of business. I received an exit email (of sorts) from Alex, which gives clients the opportunity to purchase another Phantom Angel if they wish while supplies last. I ordered one a few days ago.

Buyer beware that a follow-up email from "link" (lower case "L" rather odd for a proper name) to "confirm your identity." This, for lack of a better term, is a scam. To the casual observer, it appears that Phantom Angel is confirming your identity FOR Phantom Angel. This is not the case. It is Link (using upper case for clarity) who are confirming your identity so that they can database all your information, including your credit card information. Ergo, there is no need to reply that email. Don't make the same mistake I did. I consider myself pretty freakin' savvy and pretty hard to fool, but this one got me.

View attachment 34038

Can't wait to receive Phantom Angel #2, which is configured for my P4P and my Mavic Pro. My original is configured for my Inspire 1 and my P4P.

D
Thanks so the heads up 😊👍.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Oh man. Thanks for the heads up. My ~6 year old PA works well. I just went to the website "buy now" says everything is out of stock. I was going to pick up another just to give Alex some support, and so I'd have a spare. @Donnie Frank did you use his website to purchase or do you have another route?

1697916726912.png

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Oh man. Thanks for the heads up. My ~6 year old PA works well. I just went to the website "buy now" says everything is out of stock. I was going to pick up another just to give Alex some support, and so I'd have a spare. @Donnie Frank did you use his website to purchase or do you have another route?

View attachment 34046
I used his website. Sorry they were out. Bummer.

D

Reactions: Phil DeVore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu