Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Phantom vs Inspire

ME... :)
if you fly to race or fun your thought is ok
if you fly for results (filming or photo)... they're quite the same as seen the camera and lightbridge are the same one

Well, I'm afraid the situation is really the opposite.
If you would like to have a drone just for some fast flying, with sudden turns and tricks up in the air, Phantom 3 is a better choice.
Lighter, easier and faster setup, easier to carry, easier & cheaper repairs (fast flying increases the chances to crash considerably) easier to manoeuvre in tight spaces etc.
But if your piece of cake is aerial photography/filming, let's just say Phantom 3 is compared to Inspire 1 like Danny de Vito vs Arnold.
They used to be twins, same same, but different.
Once you experience the dual operator mode and the 360 degrees control of the Inspire's gimbal, I'm sure you will change your opinions in this matter.
Also think about aerial works in unfriendly weather (it happens most of the time), trust me, in rough winds Inspire is the Arnold of drones.
Bottom line Luca, I think the best way to see the big differences between these two products is to test them in the same location, for a serious aerial work.
Guess you will change your opinion, fast.

as for me there is difference classes....

like 1/10 vs 1/8 rc car same goes as well 450 vs 550 size ...
so far i never regert buying I1
i will regret if i buying p3.... hahahahah

I had to shoot in very gusty conditions 2 days ago and the Inspire held up extremely well. Had a P2 as back up and tried to fly it, but had to land within 2 minutes. It simply was not safe for any Phantom.

For a consumer the choice might be obvious. A P3 gives them the same basic possibilities for filming personal memories. Hell, they could go for the Advanced since filming in 4K is not practical for holiday shots for most people.

I've got 40% more flyable days with the Inspire1 than with any Phantom, in this part of the world anyhow. That, and the modular design, dual controller, 360 gimbal and the raising arms is really enough to seperate it from any consumer oriented drone, like a P3 (Professional is only the 4K camera, for the rest it's just as consumer as the Basic P3).

Although as pro backup, it's more efficient to have around than a P2, given the fact it uses the same app, and you can apply the same LUTs, as the camera's are supposed to be the same (for now). So I might consider getting one, one day. I would throw away the overly Chinese looking 'golden' stripes immediately. It looks like a cheap but misinterpreted copy of a P2.

It's a Zombie thread.

Its head may have to be cut off. o_O

No worries I am sending my A-Team
Walking-Dead-Cast-to-Have-First-Ever-Joint-Late-Night-Interview-on-Conan.jpg

Anyways since it is friday, a day before the big meet, thought I'd leave this right....here. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool