Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Philadelphia Pilots

There is a park on the back of the art museum. I normally fly my inspire there.
Richard,
Have you ever had any trouble flying behind the art museum. I work at One Logan Square and always wanted to fly near the waterworks. Does Philly have any Drone bans ?

I fly there at the water works and boathouse all the time and sometimes I would see police helicopters and security guards at the park but they are not saying anything to me to indicate that it's illegal to fly there, so I'm guessing it's ok to fly there. The only no fly zone I know in Philly is flying over stadiums even if there is no ongoing game we are not allowed to fly over stadiums for some reason. Here's couple pictures from the water works.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: Nasscar][
Doylestown area. No inspire yet just a P4 and soon mavic.........Possibly getting an inspire 2 depending on how much they do/change.

@rccrazy30 - Nice. I'm just looking for people and locations to fly with for day trips or whatever. I have an Inspire and 3DR Solo. Looking to grab a mavic once there are real users with them for a while because I travel a lot and even my Solo is too big to be lugging around an airport or wherever.

@DodgeP yes I'm still flying. I crashed my inspire a few months ago. It just dropped out of the sky like a rock, I returned it to B&H photo and got a full refund. I'm now flying my P3P and 3dr solo.

Sorry for the short notice, but I forgot to post this earlier in the week.

A group of us will be meeting today (Saturday 2/4) at Warminster Boro Park
1249 Newtown Rd, Warminster, PA 18974

upload_2016-12-31_11-5-53-png.3330

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters