Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Photo on a dull cloudy day in the UK

Nice Pic... Looks kinda quite out there Porky....

Hey mad, how the devil are you buddy? Long time no speak;) great to see your still about, got your inspire yet?;)

Would you believe it if I said it was "Burnham week" this time every year they have this East Coast Events Guide - Burnham Week 2015

I must admit I was expecting to see more going on hence why I took my inspire down there but I think the weather kept people way:(

I wanted to take pics of boats racing but no such luck, that's why my picture looks very moody, crap weather.

Keep in touch mad, speak soon;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Cool Pic Clampit. Wind finally dropped so I had a quick flight this evening, but as you say, a bit overcast. Should be some good action to capture as it's Burnham week. We had Mersea week just gone but I haven't got the balls to fly over Salt water yet.

Yep I was flying right over the crouch, one side to the other:eek: got my confidants up now....;)

Just wanted to see more happening down there but I'll try next Saturday. Fireworks next Saturday night to mark the "close" of Burnham week so I might take my I1 up then to do some filming.;)

Love what you've done to my pic, what program did you use? I would love to able to do that, any tips?;)

It is a faux HDR that I created. I took your photo and created 3 exposures -1, 0, +1. I then used Photomatix Pro HDR software ( HDR Photography Software - Standalone Programs & Plugins by HDRsoft ) that takes all 3 exposures and merges them into the image I posted. It is very easy to go overboard with what the program can do, I think there is a trial to see if you like it before you buy it.

It is a faux HDR that I created. I took your photo and created 3 exposures -1, 0, +1. I then used Photomatix Pro HDR software ( HDR Photography Software - Standalone Programs & Plugins by HDRsoft ) that takes all 3 exposures and merges them into the image I posted. It is very easy to go overboard with what the program can do, I think there is a trial to see if you like it before you buy it.

Many thanks for the above info SanCap, I will look into that, most definitely. I just think it improves & make it stand out in the crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod and SanCap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe123