Photo on a dull cloudy day in the UK

Nice Pic... Looks kinda quite out there Porky....

Hey mad, how the devil are you buddy? Long time no speak great to see your still about, got your inspire yet?

Would you believe it if I said it was "Burnham week" this time every year they have this East Coast Events Guide - Burnham Week 2015

I must admit I was expecting to see more going on hence why I took my inspire down there but I think the weather kept people way

I wanted to take pics of boats racing but no such luck, that's why my picture looks very moody, crap weather.

Keep in touch mad, speak soon

Reactions: dirkclod
Cool Pic Clampit. Wind finally dropped so I had a quick flight this evening, but as you say, a bit overcast. Should be some good action to capture as it's Burnham week. We had Mersea week just gone but I haven't got the balls to fly over Salt water yet.

Yep I was flying right over the crouch, one side to the other got my confidants up now....

Just wanted to see more happening down there but I'll try next Saturday. Fireworks next Saturday night to mark the "close" of Burnham week so I might take my I1 up then to do some filming.

Love what you've done to my pic, what program did you use? I would love to able to do that, any tips?

It is a faux HDR that I created. I took your photo and created 3 exposures -1, 0, +1. I then used Photomatix Pro HDR software ( HDR Photography Software - Standalone Programs & Plugins by HDRsoft ) that takes all 3 exposures and merges them into the image I posted. It is very easy to go overboard with what the program can do, I think there is a trial to see if you like it before you buy it.

Many thanks for the above info SanCap, I will look into that, most definitely. I just think it improves & make it stand out in the crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod and SanCap