Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No AEB(auto exposure bracketing) on inspire 3???

Reaction score
Is there really no AEB(auto exposure bracketing) feature on the inspire 3 in photo mode? How can this be? Can anyone tell me if it's buried in a menu somewhere? I find it hard to believe this feature was not included...

Reactions: rosshasadrone
Is there really no AEB(auto exposure bracketing) feature on the inspire 3 in photo mode? How can this be? Can anyone tell me if it's buried in a menu somewhere? I find it hard to believe this feature was not included...
Following this thread.

I can't help but wonder if DJI felt that over 14 stops of dynamic range was enough to warrant removing AEB from the photo options menu. Interesting.

D

Yeah so they’ve actually publicly come out and said they’re never going to change/improve what is currently provided with the photo side of things

No AEB, burst or hyperlapse.

Please join me in writing [email protected] and letting them know your thoughts about this.

Taking out such basic, easily included features that people clearly want seems such a poor choice on DJI’s part.

I haven’t seen that they don’t ever plan to change it. The I3 Facebook page has had some discussion on this and the DJI monitor has passed the request on to those that can change it. Hopefully it will happen sooner than later!

I have just received this from DJI Support after a lot of back and forth, hope this answers some of your questions

"Sorry about the waiting.

After communicating with our engineers, They confirmed to me that we do not have a plan to include this function in future updates. But now they are aware of this issue and will take your suggestion into account when we plan for future updates. Based on your situation, it's better for you to return it if AEB is a necessity for your work."

I think even if they were adding it in the next firmware update they wouldn't let us know, DJI hold their cards close to their chests. I just cant believe it was missed in the first place, unlike the Ronin 4d (cinema camera) the inspire 3 has a still camera shutter button, still camera section within the app, its not just a video cinematic drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope