Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Picked this up today...

Dad, you are right, I am awesome. Had to drop out of school because drugs and liquor were more important. But I am reformed now. BTW, my medical prescription drugs are not covered by my insurance (none) so you will have to pay around $400 a week for that. Hope that's ok. And also, my mental therapy sessions are just a little over that. And after serving time, I cant find a job, so, I will just be laying around flying your Inspire - riding your bikes - driving your cars and boat - and eating. Hope that sounds ok. Remember, I said I am easy maintenance - I have all this under control.
Your Son

Reactions: RJ Evans
Dad, you are right, I am awesome. Had to drop out of school because drugs and liquor were more important. But I am reformed now. BTW, my medical prescription drugs are not covered by my insurance (none) so you will have to pay around $400 a week for that. Hope that's ok. And also, my mental therapy sessions are just a little over that. And after serving time, I cant find a job, so, I will just be laying around flying your Inspire - riding your bikes - driving your cars and boat - and eating. Hope that sounds ok. Remember, I said I am easy maintenance - I have all this under control.
Your Son
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Well son... That's what tough love is for. We can handle it. I'm a former US Marine (really) and I should be upfront with you. You need to meet me. And yes, this is really me...
RJPromo.jpg
I'm more than capable of seeing to it that you get all the love and guidance you need. Before you know it, you'll be looking forward to getting out of the house and participating in life. You won't need drugs, or therapy anymore. You'll be extremely happy, and your mom and I will be very proud! :):p:p:p:p

Last edited:
Reactions: DustyVisor
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Well son... That's what tough love is for. We can handle it. I'm a former US Marine (really) and I should be upfront with you. You need to meet me. And yes, this is really me...
View attachment 572
I'm more than capable if seeing to it that you get all the love and guidance you need. Before you know it, you'll be looking forward to getting out of the house and participating in life. You won't need drugs, or therapy anymore. You'll be extremely happy, and your mom and I will be very proud! :):p:p:p:p

LMAO.....Thanks for the humor... its been a good morning!

Reactions: RJ Evans
LMAO.....Thanks for the humor... its been a good morning!

It's a blast in here! I truly haven't had this much fun in a long time on a board. And, yes, that really is me in the pic. It's a few years old and was a promo for one of my old internet radio shows. Thanks for playing along Allan. And, my guess is that your real folks are pretty **** happy with the way you turned out. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

Reactions: AllanVB
Lol the quality is stunning I have to get vids of the inspire this weekend. I went and shot vids of frozen falls today but it still needs edited it's flat and raw :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool