Pimped My Inspire 1

Reaction score
After much research and comparison, and from what I've read here (thanks to everyone), I have maxed out my Inspire 1 to take care of any and all contingencies. She's all decked out and is a sight to behold!

These are the following accessories I've added:
  • One 12-volt “Charge My Battery Now and Keep It Charged” power supply (keeps battery charged even in-flight for up to 48-hours, depending on speed and payload)

• One RED/YELLOW 4K camera with the Zeiss 18–1000 mm zoom lens and the super heavy duty self-powered ZuseMoose 4D gimbal

• Four 6-inch flashing LEDs rated at 100,000 lumens each (can be seen from two States away)

• One “FlyTrax Stupid Moves That Caused the Crash Flight and Audio Recorder” with omnidirectional microphone, 12-inch boom (internal audio cable) and dead cat to reduce wind noise

• Two 100-inch, artificial silk, compressed gas deployed emergency parachutes (one is redundant for safety, in case the first gets fouled in the props or other accessories)

• One “Garman Where In the Heck Is My Drone In Case I Lose It GPS Tracking System” with satellite, cell phone and Morse Code capabilities (redundancy is good)

• One 6-inch satellite dish with self-contained 12 volt power supply-receiver combo to pick up the signal from the two 21-foot signal amplifying antennas, along with the high-powered 50,000 watt transmitter I've added to my RC controller (which is now mounted on a 12-foot trailer behind my car, and just wait till you see my footage from Cancun, I was in South Florida controlling the bird)

• Two 36-inch long, 8-inch diameter, high density, vinyl covered pontoons for landing in water (prevents capsizing as the pontoons are weighted to lower the center of gravity)

• Three “Please, Please, Please Let Me Get My Drone Back Inflatable Bouys”, each with its own 32-ounce compressed air cylinder for the self-inflating, 3-foot diameter heavy rubber buoy, each is connected to 1,000 feet of light anchor chain for easy retrieval (none of that thin crappy cord that cuts your hands – two for redundancy... 'cause I'm scared spitless of flying over water!)

• One 20-foot nylon reinforced, helium-filled weather balloon to help off set the additional weight of the above items (yes, it does cause some drag, but it's minimal)

This bad boy kicks tooters!

Eat your hearts out, fellow fliers.

***CORRECTED***

Gunny says,

Yoda says,

And the whole RC community says,

Point well taken. It's interesting that you mention pictures. Actually, I had taken several photos just for posting here. Problem was, no matter what angle I shot from, you couldn't see the Inspire, it looked like nothing more than a pile of Army surplus junk.