Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pimped My Inspire 1

Reaction score
After much research and comparison, and from what I've read here (thanks to everyone), I have maxed out my Inspire 1 to take care of any and all contingencies. She's all decked out and is a sight to behold!

These are the following accessories I've added:
  • One 12-volt “Charge My Battery Now and Keep It Charged” power supply (keeps battery charged even in-flight for up to 48-hours, depending on speed and payload)

• One RED/YELLOW 4K camera with the Zeiss 18–1000 mm zoom lens and the super heavy duty self-powered ZuseMoose 4D gimbal

• Four 6-inch flashing LEDs rated at 100,000 lumens each (can be seen from two States away)

• One “FlyTrax Stupid Moves That Caused the Crash Flight and Audio Recorder” with omnidirectional microphone, 12-inch boom (internal audio cable) and dead cat to reduce wind noise

• Two 100-inch, artificial silk, compressed gas deployed emergency parachutes (one is redundant for safety, in case the first gets fouled in the props or other accessories)

• One “Garman Where In the Heck Is My Drone In Case I Lose It GPS Tracking System” with satellite, cell phone and Morse Code capabilities (redundancy is good)

• One 6-inch satellite dish with self-contained 12 volt power supply-receiver combo to pick up the signal from the two 21-foot signal amplifying antennas, along with the high-powered 50,000 watt transmitter I've added to my RC controller (which is now mounted on a 12-foot trailer behind my car, and just wait till you see my footage from Cancun, I was in South Florida controlling the bird)

• Two 36-inch long, 8-inch diameter, high density, vinyl covered pontoons for landing in water (prevents capsizing as the pontoons are weighted to lower the center of gravity)

• Three “Please, Please, Please Let Me Get My Drone Back Inflatable Bouys”, each with its own 32-ounce compressed air cylinder for the self-inflating, 3-foot diameter heavy rubber buoy, each is connected to 1,000 feet of light anchor chain for easy retrieval (none of that thin crappy cord that cuts your hands – two for redundancy... 'cause I'm scared spitless of flying over water!)

• One 20-foot nylon reinforced, helium-filled weather balloon to help off set the additional weight of the above items (yes, it does cause some drag, but it's minimal)

This bad boy kicks tooters! :cool:

Eat your hearts out, fellow fliers. :p

***CORRECTED***

After much ..blah..blah..blah. She's all ..blah..blah..blah!

These are the following ..blah I've added
..blah
..blah
..blah
..blah

This blah kicks tooters! :cool:

..blah...blah, fellow fliers. :p

Gunny says,
user18402_pic4202_1280005096.gif

Yoda says,
yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zpsf4c01222.jpg

And the whole RC community says,
1059330d1350549294-kawasaki-gto-110-complete-engine-worthless1.jpg

:D

***CORRECTED***

Gunny says,
user18402_pic4202_1280005096.gif

Yoda says,
yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zpsf4c01222.jpg

And the whole RC community says,
1059330d1350549294-kawasaki-gto-110-complete-engine-worthless1.jpg

:D

Point well taken. It's interesting that you mention pictures. Actually, I had taken several photos just for posting here. Problem was, no matter what angle I shot from, you couldn't see the Inspire, it looked like nothing more than a pile of Army surplus junk. :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa