Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Preventative Maintenance Video for Inspire 1

Reaction score
Sorry for this in advance...I've not been actively flying/posting. I have an Inspire 1 that I bought when they first came out...first batch. I don't have too many hours on it...it's in great shape, but I know I need to do some preventative maintenance on it. I remember seeing a lot of good videos on this site that showed how to do this, step by step, but am having trouble locating them. Will someone steer me in the right direction? Thanks! Mike Meyer, Columbus, Ohio (football capital of the world).

It’s usually best to search our forums for keywords, first, the magnifying glass at the top right.
There are a few articles identifying maintenance on an Inspire 1, here’s just one to start. Didn’t see any videos off hand.

In addition to maintenance, the best practice is to always do preflight (and postflight) checks inspect for cracks, wear, damage, loose parts, etc. but you’re on the right track!

I did a fairly extensive search on the site. I always do a comprehensive pre-flight check with my trusty laminated list. I just remember that there was a section on this forum (Inspire 1) that had a ton of informational/tutorial videos under a heading called Tutorial Videos that had a really good video on complete maintenance....they guy went through the process step-by-step...taking the cowling off, greasing the screw lifter, cleaning all other exposed areas, etc. Not a huge deal...I just found this section to be very helpful...and it is no longer there. I know more emphasis is placed on Inspire2, etc...but my craft is in great shape and I can't afford to step up to the INspire 2. Thanks for responding.

PM and Predictive maintenance are imperative to keeping your machine flying perfectly. Careful with the grease. Good job.

I did a fairly extensive search on the site. I always do a comprehensive pre-flight check with my trusty laminated list. I just remember that there was a section on this forum (Inspire 1) that had a ton of informational/tutorial videos under a heading called Tutorial Videos that had a really good video on complete maintenance....they guy went through the process step-by-step...taking the cowling off, greasing the screw lifter, cleaning all other exposed areas, etc. Not a huge deal...I just found this section to be very helpful...and it is no longer there. I know more emphasis is placed on Inspire2, etc...but my craft is in great shape and I can't afford to step up to the INspire 2. Thanks for responding.
Do you mean this section?

Reactions: oldcomputech

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74