Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Preview videos...

Reaction score
Announced at CES 2015, the DJI Inspire 1 Camera Mount Gimbal will give you a mini DJI Ronin! As of today, pricing and availability are unknown.

Has two modes - Smooth Track (Follow me) and Locked - camera will always stay at the same angle no matter how the operator moves. Also has a mini jack for audio. Streams video to your phone. Coming out in Q2 2015.

Yes. That doesn't mean the camera itself records the audio, but rather the gimbal processes the audio.
I'd be curious to know whether it saves movies directly with audio, or as a separate track.

Ok, I will post mine. Note that the gimbal control via the App also applies to the Inspire App.

Looks awesome. Hopefully it includes a decent internal mic or has the ability for an external to mount on it. Whats everyones guess on price?

It has an internal mic and the ability to connect an external mic. Just to be clear, this is one of only six in existence. Everything is prototyped and anything that you see posted is subject to change. Unfortunately I have to say that I broke one trying to get a lipo out that was stuck, did I say that they were prototypes. I was so upset.

@Tahoe Ed Oh no! I would only feel bad since it was a proto.. DJI already takes all our money anyways! They can afford it.

@DustyVisor thanks for the link. Do you think it will be in that price range enough though we already own the gimbal + cam? ...You are probably right. I hope its around 200-250

I would hope it is not $300-400 as stated above. The Gopro ones are for the gimbal and hand mount. We already have the gimbal and camera so it would be for the battery, the handle, and whatever the thumb controller costs? Well who knows it may be that much until they get their money back out of it ;)

I would hope it is not $300-400 as stated above. The Gopro ones are for the gimbal and hand mount. We already have the gimbal and camera so it would be for the battery, the handle, and whatever the thumb controller costs? Well who knows it may be that much until they get their money back out of it ;)
Don't forget the hardware that's inside the handle that enables it to broadcast WiFi to your phone...;)
Of course I want one too!

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
They already got the tease link for it at B & H. Just sitting there ready to drop that hefty price on us. I hope "they (DJI)" gives us a break on cost cuzz we did buy their drone. Give a brother a break DJI and on a footnote start trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange you would make mint that way. I would buy a few shares!

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
The Jury's out on this one for me until some feedback/videos come online to demo the quality of the audio.

It's perfect if that's sorted, but like @Morgon said, I'd like to know whether it stores the audio seperately or with the video on the storage card in the camera?

If it's any good, I hope it's not too long as I was looking to buy a Go Pro Hero 4 with one of their handheld gimbals if not.

DJI Staff - please put some input here - We need information of the expected price range.
(Then we have to add danish tax + 25% + another electronic tax of 2,5% + shipping + whatever the danish suppliers add to their own profit!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth