Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Privacy Impact Statement?

Reaction score
Hi folks

I'm filing out a permit to shoot in south London and they have asked for a privacy impact statement. I've applied to different councils all over the Uk and never been asked for this before.

What is this? Does anyone have an example of one?

Thanks

B

Hi folks

I'm filing out a permit to shoot in south London and they have asked for a privacy impact statement. I've applied to different councils all over the Uk and never been asked for this before.

What is this? Does anyone have an example of one?

Thanks

B
Never been asked for one but it's London :rolleyes: and never really was an 'issue' prior to GDPR.
This might help....(which is what I think they mean when they say privacy impact statement.)
Data protection impact assessments

Yeah, think them new laws kicked it off.

I've done a basic one saying some obvious stuff and sent it of. Ill keep this thread posted with the outcome.

Yeah, think them new laws kicked it off.

I've done a basic one saying some obvious stuff and sent it of. Ill keep this thread posted with the outcome.
They probably just want a statement saying that any images you capture you will not look at and will gouge your eyes out with blunt pencils and bury your eyeballs in a vault 20 feet underground encased in concrete in case you accidentally capture an image of a member of the public who doesn't want to be photographed etc etc.
You will also promise to keep any images captured under 256bit encryption accessable only by you with a DNA gene sequence match to unlock the only copy known to mankind.
The data will be kept only for 42 minutes before it is incinerated within a plasma furnace and allowed to burn for 58 years whereupon any matter remaining will be scraped from the floor and then scattered in 6 separate capsules that you will place into individual aircraft and jettison into space ensuring they are free from Earth's gravity left to float for eternity in ever increasing distance into the void.

There - that should satisfy their **** concerns over data protection.

Sorted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela