Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Professional Heavy Lift 12S HD Quadcopter DJI O3 TBS Crossfire FPV Drone Cinema

Reaction score
i have this heavy lift quadcopter is perfect for aerial cinematography at extreme or slow speeds and extreme long range. Equipped with a DJI O3 and TBS Crossfire FPV system, it provides a smooth and stable flight experience with ultra low latency and 4k transmission. The custom-built Full X413 frame made of durable carbon fiber ensures a lightweight yet very strong platform for all your flying needs. Ready to go right out of the box, this 450-class quadcopter comes with everything you need to get started flying including a professional custom tune, FPV goggles and the top of the line version of the Radiomaster Zorro Controller all preprogrammed. I highly doubt that your Controller will ever lose reception but if it did GPS Rescue is programmed to take over and bring it back to where you can regain control. Everything you need is included . This mega quad was built with no expense spared. It has the highest quality products you can get and will last a very long time. Whether you're a professional or a hobbyist, this quadcopter is sure to impress with its exceptional performance capabilities. Take your aerial photography to new heights with this ultra high-quality quadcopter today and i am selling for $3500 .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 10
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 15
i have this heavy lift quadcopter is perfect for aerial cinematography at extreme or slow speeds and extreme long range. Equipped with a DJI O3 and TBS Crossfire FPV system, it provides a smooth and stable flight experience with ultra low latency and 4k transmission. The custom-built Full X413 frame made of durable carbon fiber ensures a lightweight yet very strong platform for all your flying needs. Ready to go right out of the box, this 450-class quadcopter comes with everything you need to get started flying including a professional custom tune, FPV goggles and the top of the line version of the Radiomaster Zorro Controller all preprogrammed. I highly doubt that your Controller will ever lose reception but if it did GPS Rescue is programmed to take over and bring it back to where you can regain control. Everything you need is included . This mega quad was built with no expense spared. It has the highest quality products you can get and will last a very long time. Whether you're a professional or a hobbyist, this quadcopter is sure to impress with its exceptional performance capabilities. Take your aerial photography to new heights with this ultra high-quality quadcopter today and i am selling for $3500 .
Very nice! Few questions. Can I see a video of it? Maybe with a camera mounted? Also this kit includes everything needed except the camera?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stijn_vandenbussche@hotma