Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Prop Locks & Installation

Is this something DJI going to ship to all inspire1 owners that already own the inspire 1? Or is this something we will have to buy on our own ?

"They" are supposed to be shipping them out to all dealers that received Inspires so as to supply their customers for free.

If you bought direct then "they" should be sending them direct to you.

So happy the solution doesn't require additional tools and/or pressure on the blades).
Obviously the locks are extra things that you will have to keep up with but with the designe it doesn't appear to interfere with the speed of assembly / disassembly much at all.
Pretty cool

Reactions: skillet and Funnone
They seem simple, well designed and easy to install.

How long it will take for them to cascade down to our dealers is another thing. Hopefully at the same time as spare batteries.

The prop locks ship Monday for DJI.com purchasers. The dealers should be able to ship about the same date.

I just got this from B&H - not until END OF FEBRUARY!!

hope this e-mail finds you well.
We are sorry for the delay; unfortunately it has been brought to my attention you have been experiencing issues with regard to the Propellers on the DJI INSPIRE 1. the manufacturer/vendor has informed us the locks will be shipping to us at B&H at the end of February. As soon as we receive them in we will promptly ship it to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience.

Mark S
B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
E-Mail Customer Service Department
http://www.bhphotovideo.com

lolwut? I hope they meant to say January and not February.
I asked them again - this is the reply I received. They still say END OF FEBRUARY. You mean to tell me DJI won't send out these 5 cent things to anyone who needs them?

From the latest information provided by DJI we hope to have this in by the end of February.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you,

Edd C

I asked them again - this is the reply I received. They still say END OF FEBRUARY. You mean to tell me DJI won't send out these 5 cent things to anyone who needs them?

From the latest information provided by DJI we hope to have this in by the end of February.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you,

Edd C

I received my prop locks today from bhphoto.com. They said "End of February" but it's here on Feb 6th.

I got mine on Wednesday. I have already given them away to another user who wanted them.

Contact the Copter shop see if they have any extra it would worth having a extra pair.then the February shipment could be your spare.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool