Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Propeller guards for the inspire. Coming to Ireland and England.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am traveling to Dublin Ireland (for eye surgery) from South Bend Indiana. I will be arriving in Dublin on the 5th of August early a.m. If anyone who lives in Ireland or England (I should be in England from the 21st to the 23rd of August) wants to order prop guards I can bring a few sets with me (first come first served). You can buy it directly from smartcharge, ship to me and I'll bring them with at no charge to you if you pick them up from in Dublin, Ireland or Manchester, England as you wish. If you need them shipped from Ireland we'd have to work something out for the shipping costs from Ireland. Let me know via pm.

I have no idea what the quality of these guards are, but I have just ordered a pair for myself. So please know that I am not endorsing these prop guards because I have no clue if they are good quality or not. I believe they are, or I would not have ordered them for myself. They appear to be just what the doctor ordered from the comments I've seen and from their website.
So, if you order them and you're not happy with them, all I'm doing is a favour by bringing them, so it's not my responsibility if you're not happy with the quality/design etc.

I just took delivery of a set of these prop guards yesterday and I am very pleased with them.
I am also pleased with the service I received from smartpowercharge.com they were sent via FedEx International Economy on the 9th July and I received them on the 14th.
Total cost was £83.65..

Also received my set direct from SmartPowerCharge and did my test flights this afternoon. They handled well in still air conditions in close proximity of my roof doing some building inspection practice.

What they have brought home to me is just how big the I1 is; you don't get the same impression with the black propellers.

One question I would have is where one would get hold of replacement rubber bands with loops at each end used between the guards?

Also received my set direct from SmartPowerCharge and did my test flights this afternoon. They handled well in still air conditions in close proximity of my roof doing some building inspection practice.

What they have brought home to me is just how big the I1 is; you don't get the same impression with the black propellers.

One question I would have is where one would get hold of replacement rubber bands with loops at each end used between the guards?
I would think that ordinary rubber bands of equal length and strength would suffice should we break one of the originals, but it could be worth asking the question at Smart Power Charge, I expect they will have spares available to purchase.

I just took delivery of a set of these prop guards yesterday and I am very pleased with them.
I am also pleased with the service I received from smartpowercharge.com they were sent via FedEx International Economy on the 9th July and I received them on the 14th.
Total cost was £83.65..

The ones I ordered today cost me £60.28 (based upon an exchange rate of 1.56).
So a small savings of around £23 if you need me to bring them, but around 3 weeks of time compared to 5 days.
Offer is still open to anyone who needs.
Doing this as a favour, not trying to make money off of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieTret