Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Propeller Locks Are Shipping

Reaction score
I inquired about whether an Inspire was in stock and got this message. Thought you'd like to read it as well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 173
i was round 3 got my inspire on the 16th and i just got my prop locks today :)

Just received this email from B&H:

Dear CoastalBird,

As we previously emailed you, the DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter’s propellers may come off during flight if they are not correctly tightened. DJI is offering free Propeller Locks to all current Inspire 1 customers.

We are expecting to have the locks within the next couple of days. You will receive an order confirmation shortly with the order for the locks. We will ship them to you free of charge as soon as we receive them.

Please see this link from DJI for instructions on how to properly install them. http://download.dji-innovations.com...1345_Propeller_Locks_Quick_Start_Guide_en.pdf

We offer our sincerest apologies for the delay you have experienced in using your Quadcopter.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Service team at B&H
[email protected]
800-221-5743, 212-239-7765

Yes just got my pack of 6 from Heliguy UK. A very simple but effective solution, they fit very well.

Coptershop is now shipping prop locks, just received my shipping notice.

Hi,

Just in case some people are still wondering what to expect:
20150205_131852%20-%20Prop%20Locks%20-%201080.jpg

Cheers

Roastie

are these only for the self tightening propellers? I have quick release propellers
...to answer your question 'Yes' these are for the Self-Tightening Props.. they are used as a 'Locking-Device', which in 'this case' is really a device to insure that you Properly Torque your Props (and No they are Not Required, which has already been implied but i cant pass up the chance to once again point out T.E constant embellishing, bloviating or the continuous disseminating of false, mis-leading or self-aggrandizing information)...

(pssst.. dont bother.. save your keystrokes..)

...to answer your question 'Yes' these are for the Self-Tightening Props.. they are used as a 'Locking-Device', which in 'this case' is really a device to insure that you Properly Torque your Props (and No they are Not Required, which has already been implied but i cant pass up the chance to once again point out T.E constant embellishing, bloviating or the continuous disseminating of false, mis-leading or self-aggrandizing information)...

The question was already answered, thanks anyways. I don't know what you might have passed up on(...)

I assume this trolling post is written in an attempt to elicit some kind of reaction from me.
I shall not even bother.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84