Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Props

Reaction score
Fellow I1 Pilots, does anyone know where I can get replacement props? I have looked on Amazon but am cautious about some of the places. I would appreciate any help this group can provide.

P.S. Had my first fight with a tree. Any takers on who won? Tree - 1 and Malbr10 - 0

Only props gone? Then you are lucky! ;)

No info on where you buy new ones, all replacement parts is short on stock.

Only props gone? Then you are lucky! ;)

No info on where you buy new ones, all replacement parts is short on stock.
Yeah, and only one prop! It did crash from about 10 feet. I also noticed now when I raise the landing gear the camera rocks back and forth. More so than before. Any thoughts?

Fellow I1 Pilots, does anyone know where I can get replacement props? I have looked on Amazon but am cautious about some of the places. I would appreciate any help this group can provide.

P.S. Had my first fight with a tree. Any takers on who won? Tree - 1 and Malbr10 - 0

sorry that you hurt the tree! but it will grow again... however the prop will not regrow... Here is a place that i have seen before, it shows props in stock. Not sure though, have never done business with... good luck https://www.tcirc.com/product-category/dji/dji-inspire-1/dji-inspire-1-parts-and-accessories/

There is a rumor that DJI will ship the improved props to all registered Inspire 1 owners at no cost

AlleRC posted this earlier: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31158671&postcount=25125

"We received the announcement from DJI last night that they are discontinuing the original self tightening propellers and will instead start to include the new Quick Release Propeller and quick release adapter locking hubs with new kits.

We will be shipping to all customers who purchased from us three pairs of the 1345S quick release propellers (3 clockwise and 3 counter-clockwise) and four of the propeller installation kits (locking hubs) to every customer who purchased from us. DJI anticipates these will be shipped to us sometime in mid April so once we receive them we will ship to our customers.

Also, we received notice yesterday that we will be getting a large shipment of the new E800 quick release props and quick release adapters from our original order so any of those with the props and hubs on backorder should ship early next week. I apologize that we can't ship these out as free ones but they are a different part number than the Inspire props and hubs that are shipping from DJI for free to us."

is this notice mandatory for all official DJI shops? i live in Hungary... will have to ask them. unfortunatly they don't get much info from DJI...
but that sounds like good news :) would love to get those quick prop versions. :D

I am starting to think we are all missing a trick here. If I sell you one of my spares, then someone else sells you one of theirs then we could be in a winner. How often do you need to replace all 4 props?

I'm sorry - I have been out of it for a while. I don't understand. Is there something wrong with the current props other than them needing to be locked in?
I'm away a little while and the whole world falls apart...:eek:

AlleRC posted this earlier: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31158671&postcount=25125

"We received the announcement from DJI last night that they are discontinuing the original self tightening propellers and will instead start to include the new Quick Release Propeller and quick release adapter locking hubs with new kits.

We will be shipping to all customers who purchased from us three pairs of the 1345S quick release propellers (3 clockwise and 3 counter-clockwise) and four of the propeller installation kits (locking hubs) to every customer who purchased from us. DJI anticipates these will be shipped to us sometime in mid April so once we receive them we will ship to our customers.

Also, we received notice yesterday that we will be getting a large shipment of the new E800 quick release props and quick release adapters from our original order so any of those with the props and hubs on backorder should ship early next week. I apologize that we can't ship these out as free ones but they are a different part number than the Inspire props and hubs that are shipping from DJI for free to us."
Does this means that if we didn't buy our I1 from DJI, we will not get these 1345S props free?
I am confused.

I also just bought the 1345's from the DJI website. Am I doomed to crash and burn my bird?

I ordered my adapters (already have my quick release props) from "ExtremeUAS" and haven't heard anything about shipping time. I've emailed them and everything! Nothing! I want my adapters so I can use my dang props...!!!

Multicopter Warehouse has them in stock, props and adapters,got the props from Sure RC here in So Cal...

I ordered my adapters (already have my quick release props) from "ExtremeUAS" and haven't heard anything about shipping time. I've emailed them and everything! Nothing! I want my adapters so I can use my dang props...!!!
I was told they were already in and would be shipped in the next couple of days

All Dji dealers will be sending these on to their customers for free. Expect to receive them the 3rd or 4th week of April.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool