Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Question about ProRes and Cinema DNG licenses

Reaction score
Does the license come with the I2 or the specific X5S purchased? I'm paranoid because I just ordered a replacement X5S for a damaged one. I have the licenses, but I'm freaking out waiting for the arrival of the new one wondering if I've lost that licensing.

Reactions: marctronixx
Does the license come with the I2 or the specific X5S purchased? I'm paranoid because I just ordered a replacement X5S for a damaged one. I have the licenses, but I'm freaking out waiting for the arrival of the new one wondering if I've lost that licensing.
ProRes and CDNG is linked to the drone serial number. If you’re working in a time sensitive project and have to switch aircraft, moving ProRes and CDNG must transfer somewhere in DNG China and you can forget about it getting done In time to complete your client’s project. I don’t know if that was a greed move by Apple or DJI, but it’s certainly not customercentric nor common to the industry.

ProRes and CDNG is linked to the drone serial number. If you’re working in a time sensitive project and have to switch aircraft, moving ProRes and CDNG must transfer somewhere in DNG China and you can forget about it getting done In time to complete your client’s project. I don’t know if that was a greed move by Apple or DJI, but it’s certainly not customercentric nor common to the industry.
Good thing I destroyed the gimbal instead of the aircraft...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters