Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

question about vibrations inspire 2

Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon.

Anyone knows if it is normal inspire 2 vibrate without the camera, and if with the camera mounted, still have a little vibration.

pd: sorry for my english, i hope understand my concern.

Regards.

links videos:
Inspire 2, without camera

Inspire 2 + Zenmuse x5s

What'ya complaining about? Yours looks better than mine - with or without the camera.

I suspect some of mine is some IMU firmware nonsense maybe as a carryover from their horrible programming of the P4 which does the "Shake & Shimmy" and the odd throbbing noise off the motors. My I2 plate above the X4S/X5S camera mount is also pretty vibration free, but when I put a camera on it, the thing is buzzy as heck and vibrates like mad. I've grounded it pending their next update (Maybe in 2018?) as it just flies too odd and sometimes has parked itself at a steep 45 degree lean angle when stopped and hovering.

Wanna trade birds? Okay, the RC unit too since mine shuts halfway off needing a reboot. :(

Thanks for the answers, i´m not complain about this, just wana be sure it´s normal the vibration in my drone.

Hello, good afternoon.

Anyone knows if it is normal inspire 2 vibrate without the camera, and if with the camera mounted, still have a little vibration.

pd: sorry for my english, i hope understand my concern.

Regards.

links videos:
Inspire 2, without camera

Inspire 2 + Zenmuse x5s

I would like to do that with one of our Inspire 2's, what frame rate were you using and how much did you slow it down?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hukumkaikka