Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Quick premier Pro question

Reaction score
I am finishing a video off we have to deliver tomorrow and i have just noticed the fade for the title is not rendering out the same as it is in the timeline.

On the timeline it looks perfect but once rendered out it instantly pops on the screen as oppose to fading in slowly. The end of the title fades away just fine like its supposed to however. Both ends of the title are the same in fade specs.

I am stumped, i have moved it around to make sure no other transitions/ fades are near to conflict etc...still the same result. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hi Giumick

I am not sure if this is to late , but when I add titles on to a video in pro ,I render out the video first and then add the titles to fade out, that way they all fade out as one. so that might be a away of doing it if it is not playing ball.

Reactions: giumick
Hi Giumick

I am not sure if this is to late , but when I add titles on to a video in pro ,I render out the video first and then add the titles to fade out, that way they all fade out as one. so that might be a away of doing it if it is not playing ball.

We sort of got it working in the end but im not quite sure what you mean by adding the titles later. We always render the effects in the work area and add titles etc after everything else but one fade simply just didnt work on the export.

Thanks
Mick

I am a bit late to the party as well. I use Premiere Pro 5.5 - If you have not solved this issue, try using the "Dip To Black" under "Video Transitions/Dissolves/Dip To Black. You can drag and drop this simple effect to the head or tail of a clip for a very quick and simple way to do this. You can also set the default duration length or adjust it on the fly.
It's much faster than using Opacity and key frames to set the fade in/out manually.
My assumption that you are using Opacity to create your fades may be completely wrong.....
If that's the case then maybe you should use Opacity and set the fade manually instead of what I first suggested. Anyway, finding an alternative pathway to achieve an effect in Premiere has often solved quirky issues for me in the past.

Reactions: giumick
I am a bit late to the party as well. I use Premiere Pro 5.5 - If you have not solved this issue, try using the "Dip To Black" under "Video Transitions/Dissolves/Dip To Black. You can drag and drop this simple effect to the head or tail of a clip for a very quick and simple way to do this. You can also set the default duration length or adjust it on the fly.
It's much faster than using Opacity and key frames to set the fade in/out manually.
My assumption that you are using Opacity to create your fades may be completely wrong.....
If that's the case then maybe you should use Opacity and set the fade manually instead of what I first suggested. Anyway, finding an alternative pathway to achieve an effect in Premiere has often solved quirky issues for me in the past.

It was literally a billy basic fade out on a intro title i had issues with. The whole video was fine but this one text piece just would not fade in and popped up instantly. Its still not right but i got in acceptable by changing the timing against the music etc to make it a more natural pop up. I also made the fade way longer and it seemed to make a bit of a difference. Maybe its a bug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan