Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Range problem with inspire 2

Reaction score
I am have problems with the range on my inspire 2. I have used the patch and stick antennas with no better results. I have had the aircraft for 2 years and have never had this problem. All firm ware is up to date. Today was the worst. Could not get more than 1300 feet with disconnect because of week signal. Thanks for any help you can give

Do you have you range set to the factory 500yds or did you change the number to the max 5420yds?
those are in the drone settings on your controller

Do you have you range set to the factory 500yds or did you change the number to the max 5420yds?
those are in the drone settings on your controller
I appreciate that you are trying to help bud did you pay attention to what the OP wrote??
'Could not get more than 1300 feet with disconnect because of week signal'
He is experiencing week signal issue not hitting the pre-set distance range limit.
I suspect either problem with his controller/radio not emitting strong enough signal or issues with antennas in the legs of the drone not being able to receive the signal.

Last edited:
I would check the connections inside the controller first. Then the legs second. Just a lot less likely that the leg ones came unhooked I'm my opinion

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD