Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RC Compatibility

No. Cannot connect it to the Inspire RC.

I'm curious as to what the differences are between them? I'm in the same boat as the OP.

The P4 uses a GL300C and I think the P3 used a GL300B but difference were in the switches and battery I think. Don't know the RC model of the Inspire 1, and I think the new Inspire 2 may use dual GHz frequencies that preclude using the P4 RC. Dunno.

GL658A B and C are the 3 models that can be used with Inspires. I don't remember what the exact difference is. This has been asked several times on the DJI forum and DJI moderators chimed in with a reason. I can't find the threads now, but I know it is not possible. It has to do with the frequency that the master connects to the slave with.

Inspire 1 radios work with Phantom 3 and 4 aircraft...lacking in 5.8ghz, the P3 and P4 controller will not work with the Inspire 1

Can a inspire remote be bound to a I1 and P3 at the same time?
I owned a P3 and I1 at the same time and as the I1 controller had HDMI out I would bind it to the P3. I constantly had to rebind back and forth so I would say based on encryption...1 controller does not rule all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84